DOING-Part of Capgemini is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with at least 5 years of experience to be placed at the Milan or Rome office in a young and stimulating context.
– Be a key player in identifying and evaluating business development opportunities;
– Develop the knowledge of customers to anticipate innovation needs;
– Work with A/B testing and other analytical tools to optimize and improve campaign result;
– Work closely with data scientists to identify target groups and develop lead generation/sales workflows;
– Track relevant KPIs and constantly optimize to better performance;
– Participate in the whole commercial process.
– Academic pathway in Digital Marketing, Engineering or similar field;
– Proven experience in driving online business growth and customer engagements with CRM and e-mail marketing;
– Experience of A/B testing and other analytical tools to guarantee client understanding and campaign outcome;
– Ability to work in teams, always proposing innovative ideas;
-Support of junior figures;
– Fluency in English.