DOING-Part of Capgemini is looking for a Service Designer with at least 3 years of experience to be placed at the Rome office in a young and stimulating context.
– Work closely with the customer to define the perimeters of the project, to identify the types of research to be adopted, and to create the project guidelines;
– Exercise an educated action both towards the client and towards the team, connecting all the project stakeholders;
– Work closely with the business to create project or business canvas requirements;
– Support user-centered research to better understand people’s needs (interviews, endographs, observations, questionnaires, people, etc;
– Analyze qualitative and quantitative research by giving it an interpretation consistent with the design request.
– Academic pathway in Product Service System / Service Design / Design Strategy / Interaction Design / Systemic Design;
– Mastery in User personas, Customer Journey, Service Blueprint, construction of requirements / project guidelines;
– Knowledge of graphic tools (Adobe Suite, Rhino, Axure);
– Ability to facilitate workshops and work tables;
– Ability to work in teams, always proposing innovative ideas;
-Support of junior figures;
– Fluency in English.