DOING – Part of Capgemini is looking for a brilliant Senior UX Designer to be included in the Design Team at the Milan office.
The ideal candidate:
· Nourishes a strong passion for technology and design at 360°;
· Has a strong attention to detail;
· Is curious and open to collaboration with multidisciplinary teams;
· Is determined to create products that are always innovative;
· Is responsible for the work that is produced;
· Defines and designs all aspects of a system touchpoint, such as a website or app, with attention and expertise on research, analysis, prototyping, and design of user interfaces;
· Tends to improve users’ lives with products and services that are simple and fun to use;
· Infects teams and colleagues with his/her creativity, passion for innovation, and work simplification;
· Participates in all phases of the Human-centered process to create a derivable based on qualitative and quantitative insights;
· Produces the documentation necessary for the maintenance and future evolution of the product;
· Carefully supervises the Visual Designers and the most junior colleagues in the crafting phase, and collaborates with the developers in the construction phase to preserve and guarantee both ergonomic and stylistic details, as well as functional and technical details;
· Shows skill and passion in presenting and defending his/her own design choices, both in internal sharing phases and in those of progress with the customer;
· Interprets web analytics and qualitative data to be used to create better solutions based on the behavior and goals of the end user.
· 5+ years of experience as a portfolio-proven UX designer;
· Experience in Financial Services;
· Good knowledge and ability to use prototyping and presentation tools, such as Adobe, Sketch, Invision, Axure packages;
· Familiarity with the main analytics packages;
· Proactivity, excellent exhibition and communication skills;
· Experience in team management, articulated projects and project management;
· University or equivalent training;
· Fluent knowledge of the English language;
· Appreciated experience in planning and conducting usability testing.