DOING – Part of Capgemini is looking for a Senior UI Designer to be placed at the Milan office.
The ideal candidate:
– Strong passion for technology and design at 360°;
– Attention to detail;
– Curious and open to collaboration with multidisciplinary teams;
– Determined to create products that are always innovative;
– Responsible for the work that is produced;
– Defines and designs all aspects of a system touchpoint, such as a website or app, with
attention on research, analysis, prototyping, and design of user interfaces;
– Tends to improve users’ lives with products and services that are simple and fun to use;
– Infects teams and colleagues with his/her creativity, passion for innovation, and work
– Participates in all phases of the Human-centered process to create a derivable based on
qualitative and quantitative insights;
– Carefully supervises the most junior colleagues in the crafting phase, and collaborates
with the developers in the construction phase to preserve and guarantee both ergonomic and
stylistic details, as well as functional and technical details;
– Shows skill and passion in presenting and defending his/her own design choices, both in
internal sharing phases and in those of progress with the customer.
– Degree / Master in UI Design;
– 5+ year of experience as Visual / UI designer;
– Good knowledge and ability to use prototyping and presentation tools, such as Adobe,
Sketch, Invision, Axure packages;
– Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
– Good knowledge of the English language.